Step 1: Enrollment Information
Pick up or receive an enrollment packet at Al-Minhaal Academy. If you would like us to mail you a packet, please fill out this form. Be sure to check the box for information on Enrollment/ Waiting List Registration.Read through the enrollment packet and contact our Enrollment Administrator if you have any questions.
Step 2: Take a Tour!
If you are interested in our school, the best way to view our facilities and environment is to come in and take a tour.To schedule a tour contact our Enrollment Administrator.
Step 3: Submit Application
Fill out the Registration form and submit it to our Enrollment Administrator along with the following documents for each student enrolling:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization/Shot Records
- Social Security Card
- Present School Year’s Most Current Report Card
- Last 2 Years of Final Report Cards (showing proof of promotion)
- $150 Registration FeeAll the above documents, registration form, and fees must be turned in at the same time for the application to be processed.
Step 4: Entrance Exams
When a seat is available, then families are contacted by mail to set up an appointment for testing and to complete enrollment process. All students, Pre-K – 12th, are required to take an entrance exam.
Step 5: Acceptance
Upon completion of enrollment process:
- Acceptance Letter is mailed out to family
- 1st Installment of tuition is due
- Family will receive a summer mailing packet
Summer mailing packets include information on:
- Parent Orientation
- Meet the Teacher Day
- Any changes in fees
- School Uniforms
- School Supplies List
- Start date of School & School Calendar